9.00 AM - 8.00 PM
9.00 AM - 12.00 PM
Dr. Kapil Agrawal – Best Bariatric Surgeon in Delhi
MBBS, MS (SURGERY), MRCS (LONDON, U.K.), Mmed (SURGERY), SINGAPORE, FMAS (INDIA)
Dr Kapil Agrawal is one of the top choices when it comes to finding the best bariatric, metabolic and laparoscopic surgeon in Delhi. He, along with his team, is presently affiliated to some of the finest hospitals in New Delhi and brings with him almost two-decade experience in laparoscopic and bariatric surgery. You must understand that weight loss surgery is an extremely important life changing decision. You must be sure why you really need it and whether you are putting your faith in one of the best surgeon for bariatric surgery or not. This is where experience and expertise can help you as Dr Kapil Agarwal brings with him a wealth of experience in bariatric surgery. The successful track record and a long list of happy clients makes him one of the premier surgeons in bariatric and metabolic surgery.
A Brief Profile of Dr Kapil Agarwal
Dr. Agrawal, received his master’s degree in Surgery from one of the topmost medical college of India, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University. Subsequently, he worked at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi for 3 years. His quest to be at the cutting-edge of surgery, led him to some of the most prominent surgical institutes in the world. He was associated with North Midldlesex University Hospital, Edmonton, U.K, as well as at the Aintree University Hospital, Liverpool. He was honoured with MRCS (Member of Royal College of Surgeons, London, UK) degree in 2007 in England. Apart from MBBS, MS (Surgery), and MRCS (London, U.K.), his qualifications include MMED (Surgery), Singapore, and FMAS (Fellow of Minimal Invasive Surgery, India).
After returning to India, he began his practice as a consultant laparoscopic and bariatric surgeon in New Delhi. Over the years, he has been associated with various corporate hospitals including Rockland Hospital, Metro Hospital, and RG Stone Group of Hospitals.
Presently, he is affiliated with Max Hospital in Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Apollo Spectra Hospital, New Delhi and Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
He runs his own super specialty clinic -HABILITE CLINICS – For Bariatric and Laparoscopic Surgery in south Delhi. He along with his team is also offering consultation in East Delhi and Vaishali, Ghaziabad.
Commonly Performed Procedures
Weight Loss/ Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery:
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Bypass
- Mini Gastric Bypass
- Duodenal Jejunal Bypass
- Revision Bariatric Surgeries
- Single Port Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Stone Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery:
- Laparoscopic removal of Common Bile Duct stones
- Laparoscopic Removal of Common Bile Duct Stones
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Achalasia Cardia
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Hiatus Hernia
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Pseudo Pancreatic Cysts
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Rectal Prolapse
Memberships and Affiliations
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia
- International College of Surgeons (ICS)
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS)
- Hernia Society of India (HSI)
- Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSI)